Canberra School Excursion - Inclusions
Full itinerary planning is provided for your Canberra Explorer Tour
Once you have decided on your chosen attractions we compile your itinerary and arrange the booking of your accommodation and all attractions and Coach Charter, if required.
All attractions invoice Canberra Explorer Tours for your visit.
You just follow the detailed directions in your comprehensive Tour Handbook and enjoy the tour along with your students.
You can now focus on learning outcomes, and relationships.
Canberra School Excursion - Attraction Entry Fees
- All entry fees for venues and attractions listed in your personalized itinerary are included in the total cost of the tour, unless indicated otherwise.
- Students will only require money for souvenirs and snack food.
Canberra School Excursion - Accommodation
- Most accommodation venues are within 15 minutes of the city centre and students will be in multi share rooms.
- Accommodation venues chosen specialise in catering for school students.
- Meals start from dinner on arrival day in Canberra through to a packed lunch on your day of departure unless otherwise indicated in Quote Proposal.
- All meals are nutritious, fresh and tasty.
- You will need to arrange coach charter for your transfers to and from Canberra and your daily excursions transfers, alternatively we are happy to arrange the Coach Charter for your entire tour if you decide to arrange flights to Canberra.
- Coach company's chartered for Canberra Explorer Tours specialise in transfers for school students and use seat belted coaches.
Phone us during office hours
07 3822 3344
or click Request a Quote
Fax 07 3102 9172